Registration opens: TBA
Registration ends for any course on the
Wednesday of the week before the
You may register (enroll) for classes online or by mail or in person. Registrations are not accepted over the telephone.
Classes for this session begin the week of TBD.
- You may fill out a registration form and mail it and your payment to the address shown on the form. Do not submit the form before the date that registration opens. The form may be obtained from our full-page ad in the Aiken Standard that is published in August, December, or March before each of our terms, or from our printed catalog. Alternatively, you may download the form from this web site and print it at home. Click here to download the form.
- At the USCA Office of Continuing Education in Room 113 of the Business and Education (B&E) Building (#14 on this map (click)). It is best to call 803-641-3741 to confirm that someone will be there when you come.
- At the Open House (see time below) in the McGrath Computer Learning Center classroom (click for map). Knowledgeable volunteers will be there to answer any questions about the courses and take your registration.
- At the Learning Center on Wednesday afternoons from 3:00 to 5:00 during the term (when classes are being held).
Open House & Registration
Friday, September 6, 2019, 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., at the Learning Center
- For questions about registration, call the USC Aiken Office of Continuing Education, (803) 641-3741.
- If you need to see the courses offered this term, click here to go to the list.
- Registration is on a first-come, first served basis. Late registration is not allowed. An exception may be made for short courses if space is available.
- Please pay for your class with cash (for in person registration; do not send cash through the mail), a check, or a credit card. Full payment and a completed registration form must be received by USCA before your registration is valid.
- All courses and schedules are subject to change depending on student interest and volunteer staff availability.
- Because of limited space, you must attend only the sessions of the class for which you register.